Friday 9 January 2015

"Sand" spring/summer 2015



Wander along a windswept beach as Vespidame presents  “Sand”
A sophisticated collection of summer worthy silhouettes in hues of sand dunes and salty air for spring/summer 2015.  This collection will be presented as part of the Glamour in the Hammer Fundraiser and Fashion Show on Feb. 6th 2015.  Tickets are available at www.goodshepherdcentres.ca

Yolanda Pierces is the owner of Hamilton’s own Cottage 13 Tattoo and Piercing.  Body piercer by day; fashion designer by night. 

Vespidame’s collections can be found exclusively at Blackbird Studios.
Custom corsets are also available at Cottage 13.


Join Vespidame on Facebook.

Photographer:  Andy Burleigh
Models:  Olivia, Monica, Hannah (of Vogue Models Burlington)

3 comments:

  1. Amazon.in is offering huge options Clothes. I think everybody must make use of Amazon Promotion Codes and Offers available on Discount Mantra for hassle free and great shopping at affordable rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post, i definitely love this site, persist in it this page

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I do know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you can fix in case you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. click this link now

    ReplyDelete